The Automatic Cable Wire Stripper is one of the tools commonly used by internal electricians, electric motor repairs, instrumentation electricians, and is mainly used by electricians to strip the surface insulation of the head of the wire. It can separate the insulation of the cut wire from the wire, and can also prevent workers from getting an electric shock. The clamp body is made of Q235 steel. The sleeve is made of PVC plastic. It consists of a knife edge, a crimping hole and a pliers handle. Its pliers handle is covered with an insulating sleeve with a rated working voltage of 500V. In addition, the Automatic Cable Wire Stripper has an adjustable length baffle to accurately control the stripping length. It also uses an ergonomic non-slip handle, which is easy and effortless to operate.
Automatic cable wire stripper Scope: Single core round wire (BV BVR RV) diameter 0.5--8mm (0.5-16mm2)
Multi-core round wire (BVV RVV) diameter 0.5--8mm (0.5--6mm2)
Multi-core flat wire (RVB RVVB BVVB) Line width 0.5-8mm (0.5-6mm2)
1. Various functions, the port is stripped of insulation, and the middle cut wire
2. Adjustable stripping pressure, peeling off insulation and protecting conductor from being cut off
3. Adjustable stripping length, length range 2-20cm
4. Reset spring design, saving labor and convenience
5. Ergonomic design handle type, strong impact resistance, strong oil resistance, comfortable and labor-saving.
We are expecting become your long-term partner in China.
2. Sample Photos